It is must required to perform manual testing for any software web or desktop application. Also you can not set 100% automation of any software. So you must know how to perform different types of testing and methodologies before putting your step in software testing industry. Below given manual testing tutorials will brief you about different types of manual testing concepts.
Manual testing is one part of software development life cycle. Earlier we learnt different manual testing concepts in PART 1. Here are few more tutorials which will help you to grow your software testing career straight upside. Study each article step by step to learn manual testing effectively.
- Mobile Application Testing (Andorid)
- Agile Methodology
- Software Development Life Cycle
- What Is Decision Table?
- State Transition Testing
- Globalization Testing and Localization Testing
- AdHoc Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Cross Browser Testing
- What is white box testing?
- Risk based testing
- GUI Testing
- Bug Life Cycle
- Equivalence Class partitioning & Boundary value analysis
- Negative Testing
- Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Design
- Database Testing
- Spiral Model
- Fishbone/Cause effect diagram
- How Bugs does arises in the software?
- Difference Between GUI and USABILITY Testing
<< PREVIOUS || NEXT >>