Manual testing is process to test any software application manually which helps to find bugs from software application in order to improve quality of software system. When any new software application is developed, Each and every functionality must be tested manually before it pushed to live environment.
One not need knowledge of any automation testing tool to perform manual testing. Main goal of manual testing is to confirm that software application is working as per it's functional requirement and there is not any error.
Here are few manual testing tutorials which can helps you to learn and understand something about manual testing.
- What is Software Testing?
- What is bug/ defect and why bugs arises in software Application?
- How to report a Bug?/ How to make Incident Report?
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Software Development Life Cycle
- What is verification?
- V-Model (Verification and Validation Model)
- Waterfall Model
- Integration Testing and Its Types
- System Testing
- Retesting and regression testing
- How to create a test plan for software testing
- Performance Testing of Web Application
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Bug Severity and Priority With Example