6 : What are the benefits of automation testing.
Answer : We can get bellow given benefits If automate our software testing process.
- Fast Test Execution : Manual software testing process Is time consuming. Automation tests are faster and takes less time to execute tests compared to manual test execution.
- Re-usability Of Test Cases : You need to prepare automation test cases only one time. Then you can use same test cases for all upcoming version release of software application. However you need to modify your test cases If there Is any flow change of business logic changes In software. But It Is less time consuming.
- Testing Cost Reduction : You have to put human efforts only one time to automate your software test process. Latter on automation tool will work for you at place of human resource.
- Better Test Coverage In Each Version Release: You have to Implement test scenarios only once In your automation test cases. Latter on you can execute same test cases In all upcoming release. So each scenarios will be tested In every version release.
- Easy For Compatibility Testing : It Is easy to run same tests In combination of different OS and browser environments using automation tools.
7 : Does Selenium WebDriver Support Record And Playback Facility?
Answer : No. WebDriver do not have any record and playback facility. But you can record your tests In one of the selenium version called Selenium IDE and then you can export your recorded tests In webdriver compatible format as per your preferred language.
You can VIEW MORE TUTORIALS on selenium IDE or @ PART 1 and PART 2 for more details.
8 : Which Operating systems support Selenium WebDriver?
Answer : At present, Mainly bellow given operating systems support Selenium WebDriver.
- Windows - Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
- Apple OS X
- Linux - Ubuntu. Other versions of linux should support too.
9 : Selenium WebDriver Is Paid Or Open Source Tool? Why you prefer to use It?
Answer : All versions of selenium software testing tool are open source. You can use any version of selenium In free of charge.10 : Which OpenSource Framework Is Supported In WebDriver With Java?
I choose to use It because
I choose to use It because
- Open Source.
- It has multi-browser support.
- Multi-OS support.
- Multi types of locators support. So If one not works, We can use another type.
- Web as well mobile application testing support.
- Many testers are using selenium WebDriver to automate their testing process. So getting solution of any complex Issue very easily on Internet.
- It Is extendable and flexible.
- Continues support from WebDriver's development team to Improve the API and resolve current Issues.
Answer : Bellow given 2 java frameworks are supported by selenium WebDriver.
You can find TestNG Tutorials links on THIS PAGE.